Can you give me some advice/criticism on my music?
Originally asked by mully on Dec 15, 2009 and asked 7583 times since.
This is something that is asked along with nearly every demo. Due to the sheer volume we receive it is impossible to critique them all. The one piece of advice i would give is to be original. We get a lot of Demos which seem to attempt to replicate an existing Planet Mu artist's style, and the ones that stand out are generally very original and different, so try and make it YOUR music!
- How do I send planet mu my demo?
- How big is the label?
- Can I use the Planet Mu logo on my flyer to help promote my mu-related event?
- Where do I buy Planet Mu mp3s, records and cds?
- Can you give me some advice/criticism on my music?
- Who distributes Planet Mu?
- How do I book a Planet Mu artist for a live performance or DJ set?
- Weren't there several planet mu records before Jega's Type Xero?
- What has happened to the Planet Mu Forum?
- How do I add a Live gig listing to your site?
- Do you have a Planet Mu biography?
- Do the tracks contain Digital Rights Management (DRM)?
- I am buying from abroad (non U.K) are the prices still in GBP £ sterling and will I get charged V.A.T?
- I have downloaded the track I purchased 3 times but accidentally deleted it, can you send me another link?
- What quality of MP3s are you selling?
- Can I return a product?
- if i buy a vinyl lp can i download the mp3s?
- What were the missing catalog numbers, such as ZIQ182, meant for?
- I have ordered MP3s and WAVs off your site but have not been sent a download link.
- Why are some releases not available as individual tracks?
- Which releases have exclusive bonus tracks on their digital version?
- Are the samples of the music in the player the same quality as those I will be buying?
- Who do I contact if I have a shop problem or an issue with my order?
- How long will my downloads remain in the 'My Downloads' area.