Does the Planet Mu Site collect Cookies?
Originally asked by Thomas on May 24, 2012 and asked 1200 times since.
To monitor and improve the performance of our technology, we capture other data such as search criteria, results, downloads and purchases. We also gather information such as date, time, connection speed and IP address of all service users. We keep this information for our internal security audit log, aggregate trend analysis and system administration. We sometimes use third party service providers to help us track the activity and user flows within our service. These third parties may use temporary cookies and/or web beaconing technology to facilitate such tracking. Such tracking would track an individual user's movements but the data would not be tracked in a personally identifiable way. Such data would be stored and analysed on an aggregated basis solely for the purpose of internal analysis by Planet Mu to improve the Service.
- I have found a bug with the site, who do I contact?
- All the tracks on your player seem really short, is this the length of the track I am buying?
- If I order several physical items including a pre-order item will it all get shipped at the same time?
- Where is the download link for the free mp3's w/ vinyl purchase?
- My order has not arrived, where is it?
- I have pre-ordered an item, when will I receive it?
- I can't get the my downloads page to work can you send me a link to the download?
- I have pre-ordered an item and the release date has been changed. Why is this?
- Does the Planet Mu Site collect Cookies?