What were the missing catalog numbers, such as ZIQ182, meant for?
Originally asked by on Jul 25, 2010 and asked 3531 times since.
ZIQ182 is Tim Exile - Family Galaxy (It is listed on this site)
There are a few numbers which aren't taken such as ZIQ067 and ZIQ123 which were allocated to releases which were never delivered (yet)
- How do I send planet mu my demo?
- How big is the label?
- Can I use the Planet Mu logo on my flyer to help promote my mu-related event?
- Can you give me some advice/criticism on my music?
- Where do I buy Planet Mu mp3s, records and cds?
- Who distributes Planet Mu?
- How do I book a Planet Mu artist for a live performance or DJ set?
- Weren't there several planet mu records before Jega's Type Xero?
- How do I add a Live gig listing to your site?
- Do you have a Planet Mu biography?
- Do the tracks contain Digital Rights Management (DRM)?
- I am buying from abroad (non U.K) are the prices still in GBP £ sterling and will I get charged V.A.T?
- I have downloaded the track I purchased 3 times but accidentally deleted it, can you send me another link?
- What quality of MP3s are you selling?
- if i buy a vinyl lp can i download the mp3s?
- What were the missing catalog numbers, such as ZIQ182, meant for?
- Can I return a product?
- I have ordered MP3s and WAVs off your site but have not been sent a download link.
- Which releases have exclusive bonus tracks on their digital version?
- Are the samples of the music in the player the same quality as those I will be buying?
- Who do I contact if I have a shop problem or an issue with my order?
- Why are some releases not available as individual tracks?
- How long will my downloads remain in the 'My Downloads' area.
- I can't seem to get your player to work or listen to any samples of tunes?