I am buying from abroad (non U.K) are the prices still in GBP £ sterling and will I get charged V.A.T?
Originally asked by Thomas on Feb 4, 2013 and asked 3612 times since.
All our prices are in GBP £ sterling regardless of where you order from.
V.A.T is only included in our prices for U.K and E.U purchases. If you purchase from outside the E.U. the VAT will be removed at the checkout.
- I have found a bug with the site, who do I contact?
- If I order several physical items including a pre-order item will it all get shipped at the same time?
- All the tracks on your player seem really short, is this the length of the track I am buying?
- Where is the download link for the free mp3's w/ vinyl purchase?
- My order has not arrived, where is it?
- I have pre-ordered an item, when will I receive it?
- I can't get the my downloads page to work can you send me a link to the download?
- I have pre-ordered an item and the release date has been changed. Why is this?
- Does the Planet Mu Site collect Cookies?