My order has not arrived, where is it?
Originally asked by Thomas on Jan 28, 2010 and asked 1197 times since.
Royal Mail will consider a UK package lost after 15 working days have passed from the day it was shipped to you. International packages will be considered lost after 25 working days have passed so please wait until this time has elapsed before contacting email@example.com making sure to quote your order reference number.
- I have found a bug with the site, who do I contact?
- All the tracks on your player seem really short, is this the length of the track I am buying?
- If I order several physical items including a pre-order item will it all get shipped at the same time?
- Where is the download link for the free mp3's w/ vinyl purchase?
- My order has not arrived, where is it?
- I can't get the my downloads page to work can you send me a link to the download?
- I have pre-ordered an item, when will I receive it?
- I have pre-ordered an item and the release date has been changed. Why is this?
- Does the Planet Mu Site collect Cookies?