- Artist: Ital
If you’ve heard Daniel Martin-McCormick's name recently, it would probably have been either in association with his disco/punk/echo band 'Mi Ami', or as 'Sex Worker' on the Not Not Fun label, or finally as 'Ital' on NNF’s sister label 100% Silk, recording quite different sounding house music to this album.
Raised in Washington DC, Daniel has a history in the city's hardcore scene, he was in the Dischord records signed 'Black Eyes', but was also making dance inspired tracks at the same period, but coming from a very different angle from your average guy with a copy of Logic and a working knowledge of dance music’s history.
- Aug 01, 2014 - John Wizards at Off Festival (Katowice)
- Aug 08, 2014 - John Wizards at Oya Festival (Oslo)
- Aug 08, 2014 - Traxman at CLUB CIRCUS (OSAKA)
- Aug 09, 2014 - Traxman at Unit (TOKYO)
- Aug 15, 2014 - Traxman at Cakeshop (SEOUL)
- Aug 16, 2014 - Ekoplekz at Apiary Studios (London)
- Sep 12, 2014 - Ekoplekz at Phono Festival (Odense)
- Sep 12, 2014 - Frog Pocket at Aarhus Lydfestival (Aarhus)
- Sep 13, 2014 - Ekoplekz at Aarhus Festival (Aarhus)
- Sep 19, 2014 - Ekoplekz at Incubate (Tilburg)