Brendan Angelides, aka "Eskmo" and ""WELDER" , is a San Francisco based music producer & live performer.
He has been producing and performing live electronic music since 1999 and his sets are currently based around Ableton Live utilizing various midi controllers and FX running with on the spot warping, queing and key work. He has covered numerous styles throughout the years and it has grown to a fusion of sorts with the current state having a distinct focus on dubstep, west coast glitch and minimal techno. Thick, floor-creaking bass layered with rich, oozing melodies and syncopated rhythms has become his standard.
The buzz continues to grow with support from numerous DJs, web stations and magazines all over the world. Brendan’s works have been featured in URB, DJ Mag, Knowledge Mag and on such shows as BBC Radio1 and RinseFM. He has performed throughout the UK, into Spain, France and Canada. Aside from international bookings, he has performed in clubs and at festivals in major cities across the US.
In 2009, Brendan started his own fully distributed digital label entitled "Ancestor". The label was created to release his own works and collaborative projects of all styles."
Let Them Sing
Nov 9, 2009
- Feb 09, 2016 - Jlin at Le Gibus (Paris)
- Feb 10, 2016 - Jlin at Corsica (London)
- Feb 26, 2016 - Jlin at Thebarton Theatre (Adelaide)
- Feb 26, 2016 - RP Boo at Unsound at Adelaide Festival of Art / Thebarton Theater (Adelaide)
- Mar 02, 2016 - RP Boo at ICSSC /Flyrite (Perth)
- Mar 03, 2016 - RP Boo at Section 8 (Melbourne)
- Mar 04, 2016 - Luke Vibert at Village Underground (London)
- Mar 05, 2016 - RP Boo at Neck Of The Woods (Auckland)
- Mar 18, 2016 - RP Boo at SXSW Official OTS Showcase / Plush (Austin)
- Mar 19, 2016 - Jlin at SXSW On The Sly Official Showcase / Cheer Up Charlies (Austin)