Most of us first heard Remarc when darkside anthem Ricky was released back in '93. He went on to produce some of the most rinsingest jungle imaginable by becoming the ultimate don of the Amen break. His releases on Suburban Base, Kemet, Street Tuff, Dollar and White House are all sought after classics and now that drum'n'bass has turned into 2-step, clownstep or whatever, and all you young'uns think that Squarepusher invented the Amen break mash-up, that's why we've re-released them on the Sound Murderer album. Stop press! We got part 2 - the Unreleased Dubs 94-96 - still rinsing, just not classics. Check the mp3s please...
Sep 20, 2004
- May 25, 2013 - µ-Ziq at Corsica Studios (London)
- May 26, 2013 - Ital at Start the Bus (Bristol)
- Jun 06, 2013 - Frog Pocket at Sharmanka Kinetic Theatre (Glasgow)
- Jun 08, 2013 - Ital at RARA AVIS @ SALA SIROCO (Madrid)
- Sep 04, 2013 - Venetian Snares at TREVELGUE HOLIDAY PARK (Newquay)