- Artist: Remano Eszildn
Bristol based Scot Remano makes music that speaks for itself.
He trained as a bricklayer for a little over 2 years, a couple of days after starting his 3rd NVQ his circumstances changed and he quit the training, quit working for the small builder he was with at the time. He went to stay with his brother who had some music equipment. He'd no background in music at all but could understand how a sequencer worked. He didnt like the sound of his synths so bought a cheap mono synth locally after hearing samples of it on a free CD that came with a music mag.
For about the first five/six years he made stuff with just the mono synth, FX and midi sequencer. no sampler, audio or drum machine etc. (a few of those early tracks are on the album). then he bought a couple more bits of gear since then but the way he writes is still rooted in that earlier limitation. He has no particular reference to other bands, is not immersed in any scene especially. As he's not a musician he just goes with chance, whatever sounds good without pre-planning anything or applying a formula.
he loves Keith Hudson.
Mar 23, 2009
- Four Track Mind
- My Love Is A Bulldozer
- The Seer Of Cosmic Visions
- Hyper Feet
- Da Mind Of Traxman Vol.2
- Zero Hour
- John Wizards
- Chewed Corners
- Lusaka By Night
- Weird Drift
- Rain (ft. Vezelay)
- Love & Devotion
- Flight Muzik Reloaded
- Somerset Avenue Tracks (1992-1995)
- Nov 01, 2014 - Venetian Snares at Muziek-O-Droom (Hasselt)
- Nov 05, 2014 - Venetian Snares at Marche Gare (Lyon)
- Nov 06, 2014 - Venetian Snares at Le Pub ADK (Roissy-En-Brie)
- Nov 07, 2014 - Ekoplekz at Corsica Studios (London)
- Nov 07, 2014 - Venetian Snares at Le Zoo (Geneva)
- Nov 07, 2014 - Ital at Distorted Club (Warsaw)
- Nov 08, 2014 - Mr. Mitch at Rye Wax, Peckham (London)
- Nov 08, 2014 - Venetian Snares at Marble Factory (Bristol)
- Nov 08, 2014 - Ital at Rewire Fest (The Hague)
- Nov 09, 2014 - Venetian Snares at Globe (Cardiff)