From the same Parisien scene as dDamage, Ra (aka Raoul Sinier) is well known for his artwork and videos as well as his music. Indeed he designed the sleeve for Planet Mu's dDamage album "Radio Ape".
In 2004, he released his first album "Raoul Loves You" on the now sadly defunct Coredump label. 2004 was also the year in which he started to play live in the Parisien scene in such venues as the Batofar, Point Ephemere and the Trabendo, alongside dDamage, Vsnares, Luke Vibert, Fennesz and Me...
We release the Ev.Panic in tribute to Coredump Records' Jay Jedlicka who sadly died in March 2006. The release was originally due on Coredump and all profits go to his wife Amanda and her son Preston.
Jul 9, 2007
- May 24, 2013 - Ital at THE DANCE HOUSE (Manchester)
- May 25, 2013 - µ-Ziq at Corsica Studios (London)
- May 26, 2013 - Ital at Start the Bus (Bristol)
- Jun 06, 2013 - Frog Pocket at Sharmanka Kinetic Theatre (Glasgow)
- Jun 08, 2013 - Ital at RARA AVIS @ SALA SIROCO (Madrid)
- Sep 04, 2013 - Venetian Snares at TREVELGUE HOLIDAY PARK (Newquay)