STARKEY OK Luv
Starkey, the man with the magic hands…. does it again. Working on the last details of his upcoming 2nd LP he releases OK Luv soon. Again he tries to redefine the edges of his streetbass sound. Influenced by all styles, defined and out in the open, he creates some new amazing tracks. The a-side Luv ft. Badness is this uptempo hip hop-ish track, a sound we know but the diction, flow of Badness is sweet and brutal at the same time. Multidial is hyper on the synths with this to UK Funky and bassline related basslines, near the ‘hyperbass’ defined by L-vis with a 16 bit edge. The instrumental of Luv is so Starkey! Check it.
- Rudi Zygadlo - Great Western Laymen
- FaltyDL - Endeavour
- Ikonika - Dckhdbtch
- FaltyDL - Phreqaflex
- DJ Nate - Hatas Our Motivation
- Oriol - Night And Day
- Vex'd - Cloud Seed
- Terror Danjah - Power Grid E.P.
- Oriol - Coconut Coast
- Ital Tek - Moment In Blue E.P.
- Rossi B & Luca (feat. Killa P.) - E10 Riddim
- Starkey - Ear Drums And Black Holes
- The Internal Tulips - Mislead Into A Field By A Deformed Deer
- Starkey - Stars (feat. Anneka)
- Slugabed - Ultra Heat Treated E.P.
- Venetian Snares - Horsey Noises
- FaltyDL - Love Is A Liability
- Luke Vibert - We Hear You
- Boxcutter - Arecibo Message
- Shitmat - One Foot In The Rave
- Terror Danjah - Industry Standard Part 4
- Terror Danjah - Gremlinz (The Instrumentals 2003-2009)
- Burnkane - You Know
- Subeena Ft. Jamie Woon & Om'Mas Keith - Solidify