Reviewed by Adam Corner Source: (Kruger Magazine)
You know how it is - you get in from work, pick up your post, stick the cooker on to fry some bacon, forget that you've turned the hob on, put your pile of post down for a second, and WHOOSH! You've only gone and set fire to the post, endangering your life and your fitted kitchen in the process.
'Not leaving your Mary Anne Hobbs on' jokes aside, you could forgive the warrior queen if the last thing she wanted to do, having almost frazzled her
Reviewed by Phil Hebblethwaite Source: (Huck)
Mary’s been on the radio for a thousand years, but she clearly still has a real love for finding out about new music and telling others.
Here she is in her role as Auntie Dubstep, compiling a killer collection of menacing beats, bass and bleeps that slip into grime and techno too.
An excellent overview of what’s going on in that dark and beautiful world.
- Shitmat - Shopliftin' Gabba
- Jansky Noise & Speedranch - Mi^grate
- µ-Ziq - Bilious Paths
- Lexaunculpt - The Blurring Of Trees
- Ambulance - The Curse Of Vale Do Lobo
- Venetian Snares - Winter In The Belly Of A Snake
- Electronic Music Composer - Suggested Surgery
- Local - They Are Local
- Leafcutter John - The Housebound Spirit
- Various - Children Of Mu
- Venetian Snares - Higgins Ultra Low Track Glue Funk Hits 1972-2006
- Joseph Nothing - Dreamland Idle Orchestra
- Nautilis - Are You An Axolotl
- DJ Hekla - Eruption 1970
- Nautilis - Sketches Vol.1
- Decal - 404 Not Found
- Luke Vibert - Homewerk
- Kettel - Tadley Management E.P.
- Hellfish - Meat Machine Broadcast System
- Dykehouse - Dynamic Obsolescence
- Tim Tetlow - Cyrenic
- Electric Company - Slow Food
- Venetian Snares - Songs About My Cats
- o9 - No Delay For Days