Reviewed by Adam Corner Source: (Kruger Magazine)
You know how it is - you get in from work, pick up your post, stick the cooker on to fry some bacon, forget that you've turned the hob on, put your pile of post down for a second, and WHOOSH! You've only gone and set fire to the post, endangering your life and your fitted kitchen in the process.
'Not leaving your Mary Anne Hobbs on' jokes aside, you could forgive the warrior queen if the last thing she wanted to do, having almost frazzled her
Reviewed by Phil Hebblethwaite Source: (Huck)
Mary’s been on the radio for a thousand years, but she clearly still has a real love for finding out about new music and telling others.
Here she is in her role as Auntie Dubstep, compiling a killer collection of menacing beats, bass and bleeps that slip into grime and techno too.
An excellent overview of what’s going on in that dark and beautiful world.
- Darqwan - M/a...ximum Reespek
- iTAL tEK - Blood Line
- Ceephax - Megalift E.P.
- The Doubtful Guest - Electrobotz
- Milanese - Extend
- Pinch - Punisher
- Mary Anne Hobbs - Warrior Dubz
- Tim Exile - Tim Exile's Nuisance Gabbaret Lounge
- Venetian Snares - Cavalcade Of Glee And Dadaist Happy Hardcore Pom Poms
- Boxcutter - Oneiric
- Boxcutter - Tauhid
- Uniform - Protocol
- Shitmat & Friends - Gary's Gruesome Remixes
- Guilty Connector - Beats, Noise & Life
- The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble - The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble
- Venetian Snares - Hospitality
- The Gasman - This One's For You
- Breakage - Drowning
- Equinox - Acid Rain V.I.P.
- Pinch - Qawwali
- Virus Syndicate - Ready To Learn
- Virus Syndicate - Ready To Learn Remix
- Vex'd - Bombardment Of Saturn
- µ-Ziq - Ease Up