Neo Acid Darkcore
Reviewed by Allan McGrath (DJ Mag)
Doubtful guest's Libby Floyd is a classically trained opera singer who's wrestled the acid nightmares from her 303s and let them writhe over doomcore menace, dublicious breakstep, ardcore mentalism and dread-filled gabba.
The Doubtful Guest Acid Sauna
The Doubtful Guest is Libby Floyd, a trained vocalist who, for her Planet Mu debut, chooses to create an all-instrumental album of neo-Acid. Much travelled and with musicanaly family background, she found ultimate happiness dancing for ten hours straight at 90's Chicago warehouse raves. Hence Acid Sauna - but this is Acid with its strobelights and glowsticks ruthlessly confiscated, its Smiley face turned upside down. "Under heavy manners" references abound - King
- DJ Diamond - Flight Muzik
- Machinedrum - Room(s)
- Pritch & Trim - Stereotype
- Tropics - Parodia Flare
- Anti-G - Presents 'Kentje'sz Beatsz'
- Various - Ghettoteknitianz E.P.
- Kuedo - Severant
- Chrissy Murderbot - Women's Studies
- Boxcutter - The Dissolve
- NastyNasty - No Names
- FaltyDL - You Stand Uncertain
- Chrissy Murderbot - Bussin Down
- Boxcutter - Allele
- - Bangs & Works Vol.1
- DJ Roc - The Crack Capone
- Solar Bears - She Was Coloured In
- Various - 14 Tracks From Planet Mu
- DJ Spinn - Man I Do It EP
- DJ Rashad - Itz Not Rite
- Numan - Race Against Time
- Ital Tek - Midnight Colour
- DJ Nate - Da Trak Genious
- Tropics - Soft Vision E.P.
- Mrs Jynx - Shark Carousel