Reviewed by Boomkat
Shocking productions here from Oris Jay, his first new Darqwan material in a while - keeping the momentum up with an emphasis on crisp delivery that's far removed from the murky wobblestep that's so big right now. Presumably meant as a tribute to scene champion Mary Anne Hobbs, "M/a...ximum Reespek" hits heaviest with it's drops while hoover stabs and a serrated bassline alternate around some disembodied vocals to terrifying effect. "Ghost Not Memory" employs a 2-step blueprint that works a treat - once again the production here shining through : super loud, super crisp, super heavy - Darwan styles. Killer.
- DJ Diamond - Flight Muzik
- Machinedrum - Room(s)
- Pritch & Trim - Stereotype
- Tropics - Parodia Flare
- Anti-G - Presents 'Kentje'sz Beatsz'
- Various - Ghettoteknitianz E.P.
- Kuedo - Severant
- Chrissy Murderbot - Women's Studies
- Boxcutter - The Dissolve
- NastyNasty - No Names
- FaltyDL - You Stand Uncertain
- Chrissy Murderbot - Bussin Down
- Boxcutter - Allele
- Various - Bangs & Works Vol.1
- DJ Roc - The Crack Capone
- Solar Bears - She Was Coloured In
- Various - 14 Tracks From Planet Mu
- DJ Spinn - Man I Do It EP
- DJ Rashad - Itz Not Rite
- Numan - Race Against Time
- Ital Tek - Midnight Colour
- DJ Nate - Da Trak Genious
- Tropics - Soft Vision E.P.
- Mrs Jynx - Shark Carousel