Reviewed by Mixmag
Warehouse techno promoter and producer Neil Landstrumm is a rave veteran. Now, fired up by grime and dubstep’s ‘chest bass’, he’s returned to the bleep’n’bass rave sounds that started it all. His soundsystem smashing production, together with a shot of 2007’s dubstep and grime wobble, mean that despite the vintage sound of the dusty breakbeats, rave signal bleeps and raga snippets, the tracks work with sheer headstrong dancefloor immediacy. With a whole new generation of clubbers getting off on old rave sounds, this shows how it should be done. Watch yer bassbins – no, seriously.
- Rudi Zygadlo - Great Western Laymen
- FaltyDL - Endeavour
- Ikonika - Dckhdbtch
- FaltyDL - Phreqaflex
- DJ Nate - Hatas Our Motivation
- Oriol - Night And Day
- Vex'd - Cloud Seed
- Terror Danjah - Power Grid E.P.
- Oriol - Coconut Coast
- Ital Tek - Moment In Blue E.P.
- Rossi B & Luca (feat. Killa P.) - E10 Riddim
- Starkey - Ear Drums And Black Holes
- The Internal Tulips - Mislead Into A Field By A Deformed Deer
- Starkey - Stars (feat. Anneka)
- Slugabed - Ultra Heat Treated E.P.
- Venetian Snares - Horsey Noises
- FaltyDL - Love Is A Liability
- Luke Vibert - We Hear You
- Boxcutter - Arecibo Message
- Shitmat - One Foot In The Rave
- Terror Danjah - Industry Standard Part 4
- Terror Danjah - Gremlinz (The Instrumentals 2003-2009)
- Burnkane - You Know
- Subeena Ft. Jamie Woon & Om'Mas Keith - Solidify