Reviewed by Blowback
Planet Mu have really got their act together of late. In fact, they're probably one of the most interesting electronic labels out there at the moment. Sure, they still release plenty of joyously throwaway gabbercore madness by the likes of shitmat, but their 2006 Sacred Symbols of Mu compilation showcased a truly diverse roster of talent. Lately they've been championing alot of great dubstep material, but this new album by Christopher Reeves (aka The Gasman) is a far cry from all that. A 12-strong collection of electronic nuggets that explores different textures and tempos, this is probably one of his most rewarding listens to date.
- Rudi Zygadlo - Great Western Laymen
- FaltyDL - Endeavour
- Ikonika - Dckhdbtch
- FaltyDL - Phreqaflex
- DJ Nate - Hatas Our Motivation
- Oriol - Night And Day
- Vex'd - Cloud Seed
- Terror Danjah - Power Grid E.P.
- Oriol - Coconut Coast
- Ital Tek - Moment In Blue E.P.
- Rossi B & Luca (feat. Killa P.) - E10 Riddim
- Starkey - Ear Drums And Black Holes
- The Internal Tulips - Mislead Into A Field By A Deformed Deer
- Starkey - Stars (feat. Anneka)
- Slugabed - Ultra Heat Treated E.P.
- Venetian Snares - Horsey Noises
- FaltyDL - Love Is A Liability
- Luke Vibert - We Hear You
- Boxcutter - Arecibo Message
- Shitmat - One Foot In The Rave
- Terror Danjah - Industry Standard Part 4
- Terror Danjah - Gremlinz (The Instrumentals 2003-2009)
- Burnkane - You Know
- Subeena Ft. Jamie Woon & Om'Mas Keith - Solidify