Reviewed by Chain D.L.K
Personal project of Christopher Reeves, The Gasman delivers a new album titled LOVE COLLECTION. It is strange to think about a break-beat love collection but The Gasman on tracks like “Vigor”, the following “Cubicle”, “Parts" or the closing "Flounce 2" is capable of creating a smooth blend of styles that sound relaxing but having a good amount of energy at the same time. The tracks spans from semi ambient rhythmical compositions to tracks that are more schizophrenic thanks to the different rhythmical cut-ups and thanks also to Christopher’s way of creating electronic instrumental tense tiny suites. In this way we have a sort of good mixture of ambient and i.d.m. with some break-beat influence. Does this have something to do with love? If we think about love as a mixture of feelings and emotions, then… maybe.
- Rudi Zygadlo - Great Western Laymen
- FaltyDL - Endeavour
- Ikonika - Dckhdbtch
- FaltyDL - Phreqaflex
- DJ Nate - Hatas Our Motivation
- Oriol - Night And Day
- Vex'd - Cloud Seed
- Terror Danjah - Power Grid E.P.
- Oriol - Coconut Coast
- Ital Tek - Moment In Blue E.P.
- Rossi B & Luca (feat. Killa P.) - E10 Riddim
- Starkey - Ear Drums And Black Holes
- The Internal Tulips - Mislead Into A Field By A Deformed Deer
- Starkey - Stars (feat. Anneka)
- Slugabed - Ultra Heat Treated E.P.
- Venetian Snares - Horsey Noises
- FaltyDL - Love Is A Liability
- Luke Vibert - We Hear You
- Boxcutter - Arecibo Message
- Shitmat - One Foot In The Rave
- Terror Danjah - Industry Standard Part 4
- Terror Danjah - Gremlinz (The Instrumentals 2003-2009)
- Burnkane - You Know
- Subeena Ft. Jamie Woon & Om'Mas Keith - Solidify