Reviewed by Barndon Ivers (URB)
Taking a more brutal road than his previous outings, Pinch grinds out a rubber band bassline on "Punisher" that's undoubtedly designed to blow out sound systems. Couple that with flashes of hoover business and rasta chat, and "Punisher" is the sort of track destined to be an anthem…which is probably why a V.I.P. remix follows up on the flip.
Reviewed by Boomkat (Boomkat)
The followup to one of the most devastating 12"s of the year is finally here and it hits hard. There are many who would have wanted the Bristol man (and head of the Tectonic imprint) to slip up after the world went giddy over 'Qwaali' but no, 'Punisher' has everything it takes to give the dubstep scene another kick in the head - precise, cutting beats and a drop that heads so far low it seems unreasoable to expect it ever to rise again. Slip sliding bass is the order
- DJ Diamond - Flight Muzik
- Machinedrum - Room(s)
- Pritch & Trim - Stereotype
- Tropics - Parodia Flare
- Anti-G - Presents 'Kentje'sz Beatsz'
- Various - Ghettoteknitianz E.P.
- Kuedo - Severant
- Chrissy Murderbot - Women's Studies
- Boxcutter - The Dissolve
- NastyNasty - No Names
- FaltyDL - You Stand Uncertain
- Chrissy Murderbot - Bussin Down
- Boxcutter - Allele
- - Bangs & Works Vol.1
- DJ Roc - The Crack Capone
- Solar Bears - She Was Coloured In
- Various - 14 Tracks From Planet Mu
- DJ Spinn - Man I Do It EP
- DJ Rashad - Itz Not Rite
- Numan - Race Against Time
- Ital Tek - Midnight Colour
- DJ Nate - Da Trak Genious
- Tropics - Soft Vision E.P.
- Mrs Jynx - Shark Carousel