electro crunk in your trunk.
Reviewed by HVC3dream (Amazon)
i got handed this from a friend of mine and having never heard of tom before, i was a little skeptical. but hot damn , i'm a fan now. tom's on a new sound here something between aphex and dirty south. glitchy cut up bumpin tracks. slick production and all. most songs on the album are all intrumental with a few vocal tracks thrown in. tom's got all kinds of different beats and textures on this album but they all come out really fresh and new sounding. if you like the likes of prefuse 73 or even some more main stream stuff, like justin timberlake's "my love". it could be down your alley. also, if you like this sound, look up an album by another up and coming LA artist by the name of ediT called "crying over pros for no reason". its the new la sound, love it.
- Darqwan - M/a...ximum Reespek
- iTAL tEK - Blood Line
- Ceephax - Megalift E.P.
- The Doubtful Guest - Electrobotz
- Milanese - Extend
- Pinch - Punisher
- Mary Anne Hobbs - Warrior Dubz
- Tim Exile - Tim Exile's Nuisance Gabbaret Lounge
- Venetian Snares - Cavalcade Of Glee And Dadaist Happy Hardcore Pom Poms
- Boxcutter - Oneiric
- Boxcutter - Tauhid
- Uniform - Protocol
- Shitmat & Friends - Gary's Gruesome Remixes
- Guilty Connector - Beats, Noise & Life
- The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble - The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble
- Venetian Snares - Hospitality
- The Gasman - This One's For You
- Breakage - Drowning
- Equinox - Acid Rain V.I.P.
- Pinch - Qawwali
- Virus Syndicate - Ready To Learn
- Virus Syndicate - Ready To Learn Remix
- Vex'd - Bombardment Of Saturn
- µ-Ziq - Ease Up