Stretching genres with this mix of digital electronica, jerky computer glitches, and trancey melodies, The Gasman stir up a frenzy of too-cool-for-school electric beats in their new album “This One’s For You”.
Reviewed by www.subba-cultcha.com (www.subba-cultcha.com)
“Goof” has the undertones of drum n bass, whilst rather calmly not causing a riot with the mesmerising synth sounds on top. Sounds a bit sketchy, but it’s wonderful, and makes you feel futuristically nostalgic!
“Creampie” is one of those songs that are so crazy it’s almost out of control, yet you can still feel the rhythm. In other words, it sounds like a robot has malfunctioned on the dance floor, but is now busting out the sickest moves…‘oh one of THOSE songs’ I hear you cry in revelation!
All in all, this is a wicked album, quite a treat for fans of experimental electro, or for those who take too many drugs. Remember, This one’s for you.
- Darqwan - M/a...ximum Reespek
- iTAL tEK - Blood Line
- Ceephax - Megalift E.P.
- The Doubtful Guest - Electrobotz
- Milanese - Extend
- Pinch - Punisher
- Mary Anne Hobbs - Warrior Dubz
- Tim Exile - Tim Exile's Nuisance Gabbaret Lounge
- Venetian Snares - Cavalcade Of Glee And Dadaist Happy Hardcore Pom Poms
- Boxcutter - Oneiric
- Boxcutter - Tauhid
- Uniform - Protocol
- Shitmat & Friends - Gary's Gruesome Remixes
- Guilty Connector - Beats, Noise & Life
- The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble - The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble
- Venetian Snares - Hospitality
- The Gasman - This One's For You
- Breakage - Drowning
- Equinox - Acid Rain V.I.P.
- Pinch - Qawwali
- Virus Syndicate - Ready To Learn
- Virus Syndicate - Ready To Learn Remix
- Vex'd - Bombardment Of Saturn
- µ-Ziq - Ease Up