Reviewed by Boomkat (Boomkat)
Breakage explore more rhythmic permutations through the art of rigorously edited 'real' drum sounds. On 'Drowning' the technical drum edits are counterbalanced with some lush and atmospheric composition, unafraid to attempt a more 'experimental' approach to structure as opposed to the stale and rigid coda of standard drum and bass. 'the 9th hand' floats in with some itchy breaks and opulent ambience before the subbass weight drags the track down into a stew of reversed edits and manipulated breakage to inspire some nifty movement for the floor. This ain't no standard bum-tit shit!
- Rudi Zygadlo - Great Western Laymen
- FaltyDL - Endeavour
- Ikonika - Dckhdbtch
- FaltyDL - Phreqaflex
- DJ Nate - Hatas Our Motivation
- Oriol - Night And Day
- Vex'd - Cloud Seed
- Terror Danjah - Power Grid E.P.
- Oriol - Coconut Coast
- Ital Tek - Moment In Blue E.P.
- Rossi B & Luca (feat. Killa P.) - E10 Riddim
- Starkey - Ear Drums And Black Holes
- The Internal Tulips - Mislead Into A Field By A Deformed Deer
- Starkey - Stars (feat. Anneka)
- Slugabed - Ultra Heat Treated E.P.
- Venetian Snares - Horsey Noises
- FaltyDL - Love Is A Liability
- Luke Vibert - We Hear You
- Boxcutter - Arecibo Message
- Shitmat - One Foot In The Rave
- Terror Danjah - Industry Standard Part 4
- Terror Danjah - Gremlinz (The Instrumentals 2003-2009)
- Burnkane - You Know
- Subeena Ft. Jamie Woon & Om'Mas Keith - Solidify