Reviewed by Boomkat (Boomkat)
Breakage explore more rhythmic permutations through the art of rigorously edited 'real' drum sounds. On 'Drowning' the technical drum edits are counterbalanced with some lush and atmospheric composition, unafraid to attempt a more 'experimental' approach to structure as opposed to the stale and rigid coda of standard drum and bass. 'the 9th hand' floats in with some itchy breaks and opulent ambience before the subbass weight drags the track down into a stew of reversed edits and manipulated breakage to inspire some nifty movement for the floor. This ain't no standard bum-tit shit!
- DJ Diamond - Flight Muzik
- Machinedrum - Room(s)
- Pritch & Trim - Stereotype
- Tropics - Parodia Flare
- Anti-G - Presents 'Kentje'sz Beatsz'
- Various - Ghettoteknitianz E.P.
- Kuedo - Severant
- Chrissy Murderbot - Women's Studies
- Boxcutter - The Dissolve
- NastyNasty - No Names
- FaltyDL - You Stand Uncertain
- Chrissy Murderbot - Bussin Down
- Boxcutter - Allele
- Various - Bangs & Works Vol.1
- DJ Roc - The Crack Capone
- Solar Bears - She Was Coloured In
- Various - 14 Tracks From Planet Mu
- DJ Spinn - Man I Do It EP
- DJ Rashad - Itz Not Rite
- Numan - Race Against Time
- Ital Tek - Midnight Colour
- DJ Nate - Da Trak Genious
- Tropics - Soft Vision E.P.
- Mrs Jynx - Shark Carousel