Reviewed by Boomkat (Boomkat)
Properly available at last – this quite terrifying twelve sees the return of one of the most talked about dubstep projects of the last 18 months following on from huge acclaim afforded their debut twelves for the Subtext imprint and their universally lauded ‘Degenerate’ album (happily available again this week on cd after a few months out of print) – not to mention their involvement with Breezeblock’s now legendary ‘Dubstep Wars’ and the
Reviewed by sheikh ahmed (Failme.net)
Vex'd initially made a mark with their rhythm-stuttering classic 'Lion'. Since then, the album 'Degenerate' passed me by without incident. But this brings a sharper, more-defined lens to their canvas. The title track takes a while to get going, but once it does, it delivers. The doom-filled orchestral intro to Kubrick's Shining dissipates and makes way for gravity-weighted beats and a snarling, all-consuming bassline.
- Rudi Zygadlo - Great Western Laymen
- FaltyDL - Endeavour
- Ikonika - Dckhdbtch
- FaltyDL - Phreqaflex
- DJ Nate - Hatas Our Motivation
- Oriol - Night And Day
- Vex'd - Cloud Seed
- Terror Danjah - Power Grid E.P.
- Oriol - Coconut Coast
- Ital Tek - Moment In Blue E.P.
- Rossi B & Luca (feat. Killa P.) - E10 Riddim
- Starkey - Ear Drums And Black Holes
- The Internal Tulips - Mislead Into A Field By A Deformed Deer
- Starkey - Stars (feat. Anneka)
- Slugabed - Ultra Heat Treated E.P.
- Venetian Snares - Horsey Noises
- FaltyDL - Love Is A Liability
- Luke Vibert - We Hear You
- Boxcutter - Arecibo Message
- Shitmat - One Foot In The Rave
- Terror Danjah - Industry Standard Part 4
- Terror Danjah - Gremlinz (The Instrumentals 2003-2009)
- Burnkane - You Know
- Subeena Ft. Jamie Woon & Om'Mas Keith - Solidify