Reviewed by Adam Anonymous (Undercover)
Brighton mash-up enfant terrible Shitmat has something of a monopoly on drilling the fuck outta unlikely pirated pop moments with his trademark monster beat assult; this time around he's not so interested in jacking Jacko tracks, however. Instead, The Lesser Spotted Burberry EP rounds on the scourge of drum&bass: chavs. Taking vocal samples of heroically battered sportswear-clad halfwits conveying their rather classic wisdom on pill imbibing (sample quote, "Whoa,
Reviewed by 'S' of Vanity Project, summer 05 (Vanity Project)
A 12" single to follow up the well-received LP 'Full English Breakfest', that makes wide use of samples of some MAnc scally gobshite in full flow. It is a tribute to pikey behaviour, with 'Ellesse Warrior' happy slapping strangers with hoodied gabba n' bass. These are lairy, threatening anti-social beats, all-elbows. I swear he's offering us out, goading us into gang warfare. |That's the Henry Collins way to provoke, to irritate, so best to be on his side. VP
Reviewed by Flux Magazine
Absolutely hilarious hardcore gabba concept EP from the brilliant Shitmat (the theme being Chavs pilling their faces off!) who more proved his Congo Natty meets DJ Yoda credentials on his previous fab LPs. This‚ll get you proper bollocks-ed when all else fails ˆ it‚s hard as nails!
- DJ Diamond - Flight Muzik
- Machinedrum - Room(s)
- Pritch & Trim - Stereotype
- Tropics - Parodia Flare
- Anti-G - Presents 'Kentje'sz Beatsz'
- Various - Ghettoteknitianz E.P.
- Kuedo - Severant
- Chrissy Murderbot - Women's Studies
- Boxcutter - The Dissolve
- NastyNasty - No Names
- FaltyDL - You Stand Uncertain
- Chrissy Murderbot - Bussin Down
- Boxcutter - Allele
- Various - Bangs & Works Vol.1
- DJ Roc - The Crack Capone
- Solar Bears - She Was Coloured In
- Various - 14 Tracks From Planet Mu
- DJ Spinn - Man I Do It EP
- DJ Rashad - Itz Not Rite
- Numan - Race Against Time
- Ital Tek - Midnight Colour
- DJ Nate - Da Trak Genious
- Tropics - Soft Vision E.P.
- Mrs Jynx - Shark Carousel