Reviewed by Adam Anonymous (Undercover)
Brighton mash-up enfant terrible Shitmat has something of a monopoly on drilling the fuck outta unlikely pirated pop moments with his trademark monster beat assult; this time around he's not so interested in jacking Jacko tracks, however. Instead, The Lesser Spotted Burberry EP rounds on the scourge of drum&bass: chavs. Taking vocal samples of heroically battered sportswear-clad halfwits conveying their rather classic wisdom on pill imbibing (sample quote, "Whoa, fuckin' space-head!"), the four tracks are as dancable as previous Shitmat LP peaks Killababylonkutz or Full English Breakfest. But then who gives a fuck - that's barely the point. There's no better example of the nu-skool fist-in-air mosh-pit d&b that's sweeping underground clubs right now; an idiot antidote for those who prefer their dance to have a sence of physical danger but without a retarded jump-up beat to brainlessly cling onto.
- Rudi Zygadlo - Great Western Laymen
- FaltyDL - Endeavour
- Ikonika - Dckhdbtch
- FaltyDL - Phreqaflex
- DJ Nate - Hatas Our Motivation
- Oriol - Night And Day
- Vex'd - Cloud Seed
- Terror Danjah - Power Grid E.P.
- Oriol - Coconut Coast
- Ital Tek - Moment In Blue E.P.
- Rossi B & Luca (feat. Killa P.) - E10 Riddim
- Starkey - Ear Drums And Black Holes
- The Internal Tulips - Mislead Into A Field By A Deformed Deer
- Starkey - Stars (feat. Anneka)
- Slugabed - Ultra Heat Treated E.P.
- Venetian Snares - Horsey Noises
- FaltyDL - Love Is A Liability
- Luke Vibert - We Hear You
- Boxcutter - Arecibo Message
- Shitmat - One Foot In The Rave
- Terror Danjah - Industry Standard Part 4
- Terror Danjah - Gremlinz (The Instrumentals 2003-2009)
- Burnkane - You Know
- Subeena Ft. Jamie Woon & Om'Mas Keith - Solidify