Reviewed by adam anonymous (Plan B)
You gotta love Shitmat. Few in the history of music have displayed such blatant disregard for, well, everything. The name, the samples stealing, the shameless love of happy hardcore. The CD booklet is conclusive evidence. There's a fry-up inside. The mushrooms ain't from Tesco, the egg yolk is a smiley face, the beans are Mitsubishis, and Kevin Bacon's head is pasted onto the bacon. Nothing is sacred, nor should be. The hardest beats pound, but this early-Nineties ravehead still demands danceable d'n'b rhythms. It's murderous jungle with the best kind of autism, and any loony who calls songs 'Theme From The 1988 Morris Dancer Massacre' merits a sainthood.
- Rudi Zygadlo - Great Western Laymen
- FaltyDL - Endeavour
- Ikonika - Dckhdbtch
- FaltyDL - Phreqaflex
- DJ Nate - Hatas Our Motivation
- Oriol - Night And Day
- Vex'd - Cloud Seed
- Terror Danjah - Power Grid E.P.
- Oriol - Coconut Coast
- Ital Tek - Moment In Blue E.P.
- Rossi B & Luca (feat. Killa P.) - E10 Riddim
- Starkey - Ear Drums And Black Holes
- The Internal Tulips - Mislead Into A Field By A Deformed Deer
- Starkey - Stars (feat. Anneka)
- Slugabed - Ultra Heat Treated E.P.
- Venetian Snares - Horsey Noises
- FaltyDL - Love Is A Liability
- Luke Vibert - We Hear You
- Boxcutter - Arecibo Message
- Shitmat - One Foot In The Rave
- Terror Danjah - Industry Standard Part 4
- Terror Danjah - Gremlinz (The Instrumentals 2003-2009)
- Burnkane - You Know
- Subeena Ft. Jamie Woon & Om'Mas Keith - Solidify