Reviewed by boomcat (boomcat)
And so the onslaught continues – volume 3 finds Henry Collins hijacking “There’s No Business Like...” and “Walking in the air” for a couple of breakneck tough-ass jump-ups. You just cannot fault the man’s humour and digital robustness – junglist breaks and supreme dancheall emissions in propa stylee, bring on volume 4! And remember, the first two editions sold out in a flash so get a move on. Ace!
Reviewed by smallfish (smallfish.co.uk)
I SEEM TO USE THE SAME WORDS EVERY TIME ONLY IN A DIFFERENT ORDER WHEN REVIEWING SH*TMAT RELEASES, SO I'LL JUST LIST THEM ALL, AND YOU CAN WRITE YOUR OWN. RAGGA, MUFFIN, BAD, BWOY, JUNGLIST, NOISE, BREAK, CORE, DRUM, BASS, WICKED, TING, OLD, SKOOL, GABBA, SHOUTY, RAVE, DISTORTION, SOUND, MURDERER, BUG, ROOTSMAN, RAZOR, X, KID, SIX, O, GWAN
- DJ Diamond - Flight Muzik
- Machinedrum - Room(s)
- Pritch & Trim - Stereotype
- Tropics - Parodia Flare
- Anti-G - Presents 'Kentje'sz Beatsz'
- Various - Ghettoteknitianz E.P.
- Kuedo - Severant
- Chrissy Murderbot - Women's Studies
- Boxcutter - The Dissolve
- NastyNasty - No Names
- FaltyDL - You Stand Uncertain
- Chrissy Murderbot - Bussin Down
- Boxcutter - Allele
- - Bangs & Works Vol.1
- DJ Roc - The Crack Capone
- Solar Bears - She Was Coloured In
- Various - 14 Tracks From Planet Mu
- DJ Spinn - Man I Do It EP
- DJ Rashad - Itz Not Rite
- Numan - Race Against Time
- Ital Tek - Midnight Colour
- DJ Nate - Da Trak Genious
- Tropics - Soft Vision E.P.
- Mrs Jynx - Shark Carousel