Reviewed by Maurizio Pustianaz (chaindlk.com)
Active since the early nineties also as Plug and Wagon Christ, Luke Vibert is at his first CD for Planet Mu. LOVER'S ACID is a collection of three 12" released by the label ("Luke Vibert", "Homewerk" and "Lover's Acid") and it gathers twelve tracks of acid electronic lounge music. Drum'n'bass, jungle and techno are the ground where the Luke's patterns are looped and if tracks like "Come on chaos" or "Dirty fucker" are a good example of electronic soul and acid house other tracks don't succeed into giving the same energy. It's like they lose themselves into the research of an excessive technism and for this reason they result less immediate. I want to clear out that they aren't rubbish but sometimes some tracks risk to work like background music into modern launge bar.
- Rudi Zygadlo - Great Western Laymen
- FaltyDL - Endeavour
- Ikonika - Dckhdbtch
- FaltyDL - Phreqaflex
- DJ Nate - Hatas Our Motivation
- Oriol - Night And Day
- Vex'd - Cloud Seed
- Terror Danjah - Power Grid E.P.
- Oriol - Coconut Coast
- Ital Tek - Moment In Blue E.P.
- Rossi B & Luca (feat. Killa P.) - E10 Riddim
- Starkey - Ear Drums And Black Holes
- The Internal Tulips - Mislead Into A Field By A Deformed Deer
- Starkey - Stars (feat. Anneka)
- Slugabed - Ultra Heat Treated E.P.
- Venetian Snares - Horsey Noises
- FaltyDL - Love Is A Liability
- Luke Vibert - We Hear You
- Boxcutter - Arecibo Message
- Shitmat - One Foot In The Rave
- Terror Danjah - Industry Standard Part 4
- Terror Danjah - Gremlinz (The Instrumentals 2003-2009)
- Burnkane - You Know
- Subeena Ft. Jamie Woon & Om'Mas Keith - Solidify