Reviewed by JM (Knowledge) (Knowledge Magazine)
For those unaware of his 'steez', Luke Vibert came out of the same school of acid-fried Cornish beast trickery as Aphex Twin, and among his many fine album releases he numbers one of the greatest lost drum & bass long-players of all-time: 1996's 'Drum & Bass For Papa' (under the name Plug). If you ever see that album, buy it, and if you don't like it I'll give you your money back. Anyway, on 'Lober's Acid' Vibert concerns himself with the tweaking freaking sound of late-eighties acid house, and does so very successfully indeed. It's not as good as 'Drum & Bass For Papa', but then not much is.
- Rudi Zygadlo - Great Western Laymen
- FaltyDL - Endeavour
- Ikonika - Dckhdbtch
- FaltyDL - Phreqaflex
- DJ Nate - Hatas Our Motivation
- Oriol - Night And Day
- Vex'd - Cloud Seed
- Terror Danjah - Power Grid E.P.
- Oriol - Coconut Coast
- Ital Tek - Moment In Blue E.P.
- Rossi B & Luca (feat. Killa P.) - E10 Riddim
- Starkey - Ear Drums And Black Holes
- The Internal Tulips - Mislead Into A Field By A Deformed Deer
- Starkey - Stars (feat. Anneka)
- Slugabed - Ultra Heat Treated E.P.
- Venetian Snares - Horsey Noises
- FaltyDL - Love Is A Liability
- Luke Vibert - We Hear You
- Boxcutter - Arecibo Message
- Shitmat - One Foot In The Rave
- Terror Danjah - Industry Standard Part 4
- Terror Danjah - Gremlinz (The Instrumentals 2003-2009)
- Burnkane - You Know
- Subeena Ft. Jamie Woon & Om'Mas Keith - Solidify