guilty connector: untitled 7"
Reviewed by sheikh ahmed (absorb.org)
the satanic offspring of merzbow; this is intense.....want clues? ok, it was recorded at 'extreme shibaki terror studio', he uses a home-made metallic weapon called utsu/shibaki electronics as an instrument and he's japanese. Kohei "The Fast" Nakagawa makes his planet mu debut by making sure your needle is permenantly fucked. both sides are brutal, but 'cosmic conspiracy' has the edge; precisely 60 seconds of ambient buddist bell tones before the slaughter commences.
- Darqwan - M/a...ximum Reespek
- iTAL tEK - Blood Line
- Ceephax - Megalift E.P.
- The Doubtful Guest - Electrobotz
- Milanese - Extend
- Pinch - Punisher
- Mary Anne Hobbs - Warrior Dubz
- Tim Exile - Tim Exile's Nuisance Gabbaret Lounge
- Venetian Snares - Cavalcade Of Glee And Dadaist Happy Hardcore Pom Poms
- Boxcutter - Oneiric
- Boxcutter - Tauhid
- Uniform - Protocol
- Shitmat & Friends - Gary's Gruesome Remixes
- Guilty Connector - Beats, Noise & Life
- The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble - The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble
- Venetian Snares - Hospitality
- The Gasman - This One's For You
- Breakage - Drowning
- Equinox - Acid Rain V.I.P.
- Pinch - Qawwali
- Virus Syndicate - Ready To Learn
- Virus Syndicate - Ready To Learn Remix
- Vex'd - Bombardment Of Saturn
- µ-Ziq - Ease Up