Reviewed by sheikh ahmed (absorb.org)
the process by which i select records to review is based entirely on chance. just simply pick six at random from the pile sitting in the corner next to the kitchen entrance and listen to them over a period of a day or so, before applying words. but occasionally i'll pick something and then look a bit lost as i realise that this has been sitting here for a while.
kettel's 'tadley management ep' is one such record. originally released in 2001 for gods sake, this was probably cutting, no, bleeding-edge at the time. but now? well it still has value. crunchy, glitchy, warm and funky in equal amounts, head for the delightful 'buxom berceuse' for the instant gratification.
- DJ Diamond - Flight Muzik
- Machinedrum - Room(s)
- Pritch & Trim - Stereotype
- Tropics - Parodia Flare
- Anti-G - Presents 'Kentje'sz Beatsz'
- Various - Ghettoteknitianz E.P.
- Kuedo - Severant
- Chrissy Murderbot - Women's Studies
- Boxcutter - The Dissolve
- NastyNasty - No Names
- FaltyDL - You Stand Uncertain
- Chrissy Murderbot - Bussin Down
- Boxcutter - Allele
- - Bangs & Works Vol.1
- DJ Roc - The Crack Capone
- Solar Bears - She Was Coloured In
- Various - 14 Tracks From Planet Mu
- DJ Spinn - Man I Do It EP
- DJ Rashad - Itz Not Rite
- Numan - Race Against Time
- Ital Tek - Midnight Colour
- DJ Nate - Da Trak Genious
- Tropics - Soft Vision E.P.
- Mrs Jynx - Shark Carousel