Reviewed by Gal Detourn (iDJ)
Brad Laner, AKA Electric Company, makes odball, glitchy electronica that is informed by both the "playful" and "futuristic" ends of the spectrum. His desire to play the avant card, instead of simply letting rip, does get monotonous, but there are still plenty of bonkers moments to savour. "Yresbo", for example, is a mad carousel where mellow funk meets whaked out electronics, whilst "New Imbalance" is a stomping playful beast that mutates into a frenetic arcade game with all the frenzy but without the square eyes. However, Laner is at his best when he adds screwed guitars to the brew. "Bonkers-electronica" at it's best.
- Rudi Zygadlo - Great Western Laymen
- FaltyDL - Endeavour
- Ikonika - Dckhdbtch
- FaltyDL - Phreqaflex
- DJ Nate - Hatas Our Motivation
- Oriol - Night And Day
- Vex'd - Cloud Seed
- Terror Danjah - Power Grid E.P.
- Oriol - Coconut Coast
- Ital Tek - Moment In Blue E.P.
- Rossi B & Luca (feat. Killa P.) - E10 Riddim
- Starkey - Ear Drums And Black Holes
- The Internal Tulips - Mislead Into A Field By A Deformed Deer
- Starkey - Stars (feat. Anneka)
- Slugabed - Ultra Heat Treated E.P.
- Venetian Snares - Horsey Noises
- FaltyDL - Love Is A Liability
- Luke Vibert - We Hear You
- Boxcutter - Arecibo Message
- Shitmat - One Foot In The Rave
- Terror Danjah - Industry Standard Part 4
- Terror Danjah - Gremlinz (The Instrumentals 2003-2009)
- Burnkane - You Know
- Subeena Ft. Jamie Woon & Om'Mas Keith - Solidify