this release is a part of 7" series on planet-mu. both tracks are very different and I guess they present two sides of tim tetlow.
side a starts with "cyrenic" - beautiful simple track dominated by keyboard melodies. it is simple and charming. side b is "and god created manchester" - catchy analog melody, playful key sequences and most important, all kinds of unexpectedly crunchy and energetic percussion snapping and rattling away. those two tracks combined present the essence of tim tetlow – intricate idm and always deep, always beautiful analog melodies.
altogether this is a very short, but very pleasant little release. anyone that already has his phenomenal "beauty walks a razors edge" should definitely pick this one up.
- Last Step - You're A Nice Girl
- Dolphin & The Teknoist - Soul Cannibal / Closing Down
- Bizzy B - Science EP Vol V
- Kyler - Pur Cosy Tales
- Hellfish - One Man Sonic Attack Force
- Virus Syndicate - The Work-Related Illness
- Virus Syndicate - Slow Down
- Shitmat - The Lesser Spotted Burberry EP
- Bizzy B - Science EP Volumes III + IV
- Bizzy B - Science EP Vol IV
- Exile - Pro Agonist
- Vex'd - Degenerate
- Vex'd - Gunman
- John B & Exile - Broken Language
- Mark One - One Way
- Venetian Snares & Bong-Ra - 4 Adaptations Of Rossz Csillag Alatt Született
- Venetian Snares - Rossz Csillag Alatt Született
- Ed Lawes - 14 Tracks/Pieces
- Eight Frozen Modules - DJ, Riddim & Source E.P.
- dDamage - Pressure
- Bizzy B - Science EP Vol III
- Hawerchuk - Camel Toe
- Shitmat - Full English Breakfest