this release is a part of 7" series on planet-mu. both tracks are very different and I guess they present two sides of tim tetlow.
side a starts with "cyrenic" - beautiful simple track dominated by keyboard melodies. it is simple and charming. side b is "and god created manchester" - catchy analog melody, playful key sequences and most important, all kinds of unexpectedly crunchy and energetic percussion snapping and rattling away. those two tracks combined present the essence of tim tetlow – intricate idm and always deep, always beautiful analog melodies.
altogether this is a very short, but very pleasant little release. anyone that already has his phenomenal "beauty walks a razors edge" should definitely pick this one up.
- Darqwan - M/a...ximum Reespek
- iTAL tEK - Blood Line
- Ceephax - Megalift E.P.
- The Doubtful Guest - Electrobotz
- Milanese - Extend
- Pinch - Punisher
- Mary Anne Hobbs - Warrior Dubz
- Tim Exile - Tim Exile's Nuisance Gabbaret Lounge
- Venetian Snares - Cavalcade Of Glee And Dadaist Happy Hardcore Pom Poms
- Boxcutter - Oneiric
- Boxcutter - Tauhid
- Uniform - Protocol
- Shitmat & Friends - Gary's Gruesome Remixes
- Guilty Connector - Beats, Noise & Life
- The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble - The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble
- Venetian Snares - Hospitality
- The Gasman - This One's For You
- Breakage - Drowning
- Equinox - Acid Rain V.I.P.
- Pinch - Qawwali
- Virus Syndicate - Ready To Learn
- Virus Syndicate - Ready To Learn Remix
- Vex'd - Bombardment Of Saturn
- µ-Ziq - Ease Up