this release is a part of 7" series on planet-mu. both tracks are very different and I guess they present two sides of tim tetlow.
side a starts with "cyrenic" - beautiful simple track dominated by keyboard melodies. it is simple and charming. side b is "and god created manchester" - catchy analog melody, playful key sequences and most important, all kinds of unexpectedly crunchy and energetic percussion snapping and rattling away. those two tracks combined present the essence of tim tetlow – intricate idm and always deep, always beautiful analog melodies.
altogether this is a very short, but very pleasant little release. anyone that already has his phenomenal "beauty walks a razors edge" should definitely pick this one up.
- The Doubtful Guest - Acid Sauna
- Barry Lynn - Balancing Lakes
- Tom Burbank - Famous First Words
- The Gasman - Audiogold
- Boxcutter - Glyphic
- Frog Pocket - Come On Primates Show Your Teeth!
- µ-Ziq - Duntisbourne Abbots Soulmate Devastation Technique
- Luke Vibert - Chicago,Detroit,Redruth
- Various - 2OO
- Luke Vibert - Mate Tron
- Syntheme - Vol.1
- Ra - Ev.Panic Redone
- Shitmat - Grooverider
- Neil Landstrumm - Restaurant Of Assassins
- Venetian Snares - Pink+Green
- MRK1 - Copyright Laws
- Milanese - Adapt
- Last Step - Last Step
- Distance - My Demons
- Julian Fane - Our New Quarters
- The Gasman - Love Collection
- Distance - Fallen (Vex'd Remix)
- FFF - The Feeling
- Distance - Traffic