Reviewed by almostcool.org
Hey, wait a second. What year is this? Oh, it's 2007 you say? Even though I still don't have my flying car, I'll take your word for it.
The reason I ask is because listening to Duntisbourne Abbots Soulmate Devastation Technique, I somehow feel transported back to the early 90s. Sure, they weren't bad times really, as I was going to college and just getting my feet wet in this whole electronic music thing. U-Ziq (along with others like Aphex
Reviewed by smallfish (smallfish)
Wicked, wicked release from Libby Floyd. The A-side is just a fantastic slab of Acid fun and games with some serious tweaking going on and a surprisingly steady beat underneath which does, occasionally, get a bit more frantic. The flip is pure 303 Breakcore, Drum & Bass mayhem from beginning to end (particulsrly the end actually where it gets all Gabber on us) that'll get them jumping about. Excellent stuff indeed.
Reviewed by normanrecords.com (normanrecords.com)
Libby Floyd is the DOUBTFUL GUEST and she makes her debut on Planet Mu this week with the storming 'Electrobots' EP. This is dark twisted acid funk aimed straight at the dancefloor. The groove is consistent throughout with the rhythms shifting between 4/4 and more straight forward electro beats. Very dynamic indeed. The tracks build as the acid is tweaked and the intensity increases. Top drawer techno action that would rock a party for sure. There
Reviewed by calamel (calamel)
Empty 12 inches release! The A surface the eye brown painful brown appearance is good
[kuratsushiku] [sau] of the highest quality which strikes out the acid impression extensively
With [ndo] with [meromero] shank. It does also, the B surface to be defeated with break core one
The [ri] which forward the step it attacks sows in acid feeling of feeling and. It is metamorphosis.
The highest ~!!!
- Eskmo - Let Them Sing
- Ikonika - Smuck
- Geiom & Shortstuff - No Hand Signals
- Starkey - OK Luv
- Raffertie - 7th Dimension
- Ceephax Acid Crew - United Acid Emirates
- Kuedo - Dream Sequence E.P.
- Starkey - Ephemeral Exhibits
- Neil Landstrumm - Lord For £39
- Distance - Repercussions
- Last Step - 1961
- Mrs Jynx - The Standoffish Cat
- Venetian Snares - My Downfall (Original Soundtrack)
- Meat Beat Manifesto - Autoimmune
- iTAL tEK - Cyclical
- Mary Anne Hobbs - Evangeline
- Venetian Snares - Miss Balaton
- Various Production & Virus Syndicate - Apollo/Neva Argue
- Sunken Foal - Fermented Condiments
- Sunken Foal - Fallen Arches
- Venetian Snares - Detrimentalist
- The Gasman - Superlife
- Eero Johannes - Eero Johannes
- Virus Syndicate - Sick Pay