Reviewed by Rockrolla
Lush synths, strings, beats, high pitched processed vocals and a gentle touch from the Vancouver-based Fane, with just enough post-rock melancholy to raiseit from the clutches neither-here-nor-there ennui. The missing link between Anticon and Radiohead.
The electronic musical maestro returns with a somewhat mixed new album
Reviewed by subba-culture
Mike Paradinas AKA Mu-Ziq AKA Kid Spatula etc can rightly take his place as one of the major players in modern British electronica. Just like Richard D. James, Paradinas has inspired and influenced a whole generation of electronic artists. In doing so he has also created some of the greatest electronic music of all time. The debut Mu-Ziq record - Tango N’ Vectif in 1993 - can rightly be considered one of the classic albums amongst the genre. His style mixed
Reviewed by Chain D.L.K
Personal project of Christopher Reeves, The Gasman delivers a new album titled LOVE COLLECTION. It is strange to think about a break-beat love collection but The Gasman on tracks like “Vigor”, the following “Cubicle”, “Parts" or the closing "Flounce 2" is capable of creating a smooth blend of styles that sound relaxing but having a good amount of energy at the same time. The tracks spans from semi ambient rhythmical compositions to tracks that are more
Reviewed by Boomkat
The long awaited return of Distance, here re-releasing his lost-classic "Fallen" (originally released on Boka a couple of years back) with the massively anticipated remix from Vex'd on the flip. The original is probably the most atmospheric thing we've heard from Distance so far - dense strings build the layers up in a surprisingly cinematic fashion with the immensely spacious and smart production offering up a bassline that, for once, doesn't really do what you
- DJ Diamond - Flight Muzik
- Machinedrum - Room(s)
- Pritch & Trim - Stereotype
- Tropics - Parodia Flare
- Anti-G - Presents 'Kentje'sz Beatsz'
- Various - Ghettoteknitianz E.P.
- Kuedo - Severant
- Chrissy Murderbot - Women's Studies
- Boxcutter - The Dissolve
- NastyNasty - No Names
- FaltyDL - You Stand Uncertain
- Chrissy Murderbot - Bussin Down
- Boxcutter - Allele
- Various - Bangs & Works Vol.1
- DJ Roc - The Crack Capone
- Solar Bears - She Was Coloured In
- Various - 14 Tracks From Planet Mu
- DJ Spinn - Man I Do It EP
- DJ Rashad - Itz Not Rite
- Numan - Race Against Time
- Ital Tek - Midnight Colour
- DJ Nate - Da Trak Genious
- Tropics - Soft Vision E.P.
- Mrs Jynx - Shark Carousel