I am buying from abroad (non U.K) are the prices still in GBP £ sterling and will I get charged V.A.T?
Originally asked by Thomas on Feb 4, 2013 and asked 2547 times since.
All our prices are in GBP £ sterling regardless of where you order from.
V.A.T is only included in our prices for U.K and E.U purchases. If you purchase from outside the E.U. the VAT will be removed at the checkout.
How do I book a Planet Mu artist for a live performance or DJ set?
Originally asked by Mike P on Feb 4, 2013 and asked 6889 times since.
To book Luke Vibert, Mary Anne Hobbs (UK, EU, Japan etc) or Darqwan (Oris Jay),
contact Doug Smith at Coda:
To book Venetian Snares, Solar Bears, Tim Exile, Machinedrum, DJ Rashad, DJ Spinn or Eskmo contact LittleBig on +49 (0) 3029773847
Who distributes Planet Mu?
Originally asked by Mike P on Feb 4, 2013 and asked 7164 times since.
Planet Mu is distributed in the following countries:
- I can't seem to get your player to work or listen to any samples of tunes?
- I have found a bug with the site, who do I contact?
- All the tracks on your player seem really short, is this the length of the track I am buying?
- If I order several physical items including a pre-order item will it all get shipped at the same time?
- Where is the download link for the free mp3's w/ vinyl purchase?
- My order has not arrived, where is it?
- I can't get the my downloads page to work can you send me a link to the download?
- I have pre-ordered an item, when will I receive it?
- I have pre-ordered an item and the release date has been changed. Why is this?
- Does the Planet Mu Site collect Cookies?