How do I send planet mu my demo?
Originally asked by Mike P on Jan 29, 2013 and asked 25346 times since.
Please send links to streaming tracks (e.g. soundcloud/bandcamp etc.) to the following address
Please note we no longer accept download links unless specifically requested by us.
Please don't contact us if you want feedback or to know if we've listened to your demo. We are very busy. But please don't worry, if we like your demo enough, we will contact you.
- How do I send planet mu my demo?
- How big is the label?
- Can I use the Planet Mu logo on my flyer to help promote my mu-related event?
- Can you give me some advice/criticism on my music?
- Where do I buy Planet Mu mp3s, records and cds?
- Who distributes Planet Mu?
- How do I book a Planet Mu artist for a live performance or DJ set?
- Weren't there several planet mu records before Jega's Type Xero?
- How do I add a Live gig listing to your site?
- Do you have a Planet Mu biography?
- I am buying from abroad (non U.K) are the prices still in GBP £ sterling and will I get charged V.A.T?
- Do the tracks contain Digital Rights Management (DRM)?
- I have downloaded the track I purchased 3 times but accidentally deleted it, can you send me another link?
- What quality of MP3s are you selling?
- Can I return a product?
- if i buy a vinyl lp can i download the mp3s?
- What were the missing catalog numbers, such as ZIQ182, meant for?
- I have ordered MP3s and WAVs off your site but have not been sent a download link.
- Which releases have exclusive bonus tracks on their digital version?
- Who do I contact if I have a shop problem or an issue with my order?
- Are the samples of the music in the player the same quality as those I will be buying?
- Why are some releases not available as individual tracks?
- How long will my downloads remain in the 'My Downloads' area.
- I can't seem to get your player to work or listen to any samples of tunes?