Does the Planet Mu Site collect Cookies?
Originally asked by Thomas on May 24, 2012 and asked 995 times since.
To monitor and improve the performance of our technology, we capture other data such as search criteria, results, downloads and purchases. We also gather information such as date, time, connection speed and IP address of all service users. We keep this information for our internal security audit log, aggregate trend analysis and system administration. We sometimes use third party service providers to help us track the activity and user flows within our service. These third parties may use temporary cookies and/or web beaconing technology to facilitate such tracking. Such tracking would track an individual user's movements but the data would not be tracked in a personally identifiable way. Such data would be stored and analysed on an aggregated basis solely for the purpose of internal analysis by Planet Mu to improve the Service.
- How do I send planet mu my demo?
- How big is the label?
- Can I use the Planet Mu logo on my flyer to help promote my mu-related event?
- Where do I buy Planet Mu mp3s, records and cds?
- Can you give me some advice/criticism on my music?
- Who distributes Planet Mu?
- How do I book a Planet Mu artist for a live performance or DJ set?
- Weren't there several planet mu records before Jega's Type Xero?
- How do I add a Live gig listing to your site?
- Do you have a Planet Mu biography?
- Do the tracks contain Digital Rights Management (DRM)?
- I am buying from abroad (non U.K) are the prices still in GBP £ sterling and will I get charged V.A.T?
- I have downloaded the track I purchased 3 times but accidentally deleted it, can you send me another link?
- What quality of MP3s are you selling?
- Can I return a product?
- What were the missing catalog numbers, such as ZIQ182, meant for?
- if i buy a vinyl lp can i download the mp3s?
- I have ordered MP3s and WAVs off your site but have not been sent a download link.
- Which releases have exclusive bonus tracks on their digital version?
- Why are some releases not available as individual tracks?
- Are the samples of the music in the player the same quality as those I will be buying?
- Who do I contact if I have a shop problem or an issue with my order?
- How long will my downloads remain in the 'My Downloads' area.
- I can't seem to get your player to work or listen to any samples of tunes?