I have pre-ordered an item and the release date has been changed. Why is this?
Originally asked by Thomas on Jan 28, 2010 and asked 958 times since.
From time to time as much as we try, release dates are not met for various reasons such as weather conditions or monsters. Do not fear, you will receive your download or physical item as soon as it is available.
- I can't seem to get your player to work or listen to any samples of tunes?
- I have found a bug with the site, who do I contact?
- All the tracks on your player seem really short, is this the length of the track I am buying?
- If I order several physical items including a pre-order item will it all get shipped at the same time?
- Where is the download link for the free mp3's w/ vinyl purchase?
- My order has not arrived, where is it?
- I can't get the my downloads page to work can you send me a link to the download?
- I have pre-ordered an item, when will I receive it?
- I have pre-ordered an item and the release date has been changed. Why is this?
- Does the Planet Mu Site collect Cookies?