I have downloaded the track I purchased 3 times but accidentally deleted it, can you send me another link?
Originally asked by Thomas on Jan 26, 2010 and asked 2521 times since.
No, once you have downloaded a file 3 times that's it. It is your responsibility to take care of your files.
- I can't seem to get your player to work or listen to any samples of tunes?
- I have found a bug with the site, who do I contact?
- All the tracks on your player seem really short, is this the length of the track I am buying?
- If I order several physical items including a pre-order item will it all get shipped at the same time?
- Where is the download link for the free mp3's w/ vinyl purchase?
- My order has not arrived, where is it?
- I can't get the my downloads page to work can you send me a link to the download?
- I have pre-ordered an item, when will I receive it?
- I have pre-ordered an item and the release date has been changed. Why is this?
- Does the Planet Mu Site collect Cookies?