My order has not arrived, where is it?
Originally asked by Thomas on Jan 28, 2010 and asked 1240 times since.
Royal Mail will consider a UK package lost after 15 working days have passed from the day it was shipped to you. International packages will be considered lost after 25 working days have passed so please wait until this time has elapsed before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org making sure to quote your order reference number.
- How do I send planet mu my demo?
- How big is the label?
- Can I use the Planet Mu logo on my flyer to help promote my mu-related event?
- Where do I buy Planet Mu mp3s, records and cds?
- Can you give me some advice/criticism on my music?
- Who distributes Planet Mu?
- How do I book a Planet Mu artist for a live performance or DJ set?
- Weren't there several planet mu records before Jega's Type Xero?
- How do I add a Live gig listing to your site?
- Do you have a Planet Mu biography?
- Do the tracks contain Digital Rights Management (DRM)?
- I am buying from abroad (non U.K) are the prices still in GBP £ sterling and will I get charged V.A.T?
- I have downloaded the track I purchased 3 times but accidentally deleted it, can you send me another link?
- What quality of MP3s are you selling?
- Can I return a product?
- if i buy a vinyl lp can i download the mp3s?
- What were the missing catalog numbers, such as ZIQ182, meant for?
- I have ordered MP3s and WAVs off your site but have not been sent a download link.
- Which releases have exclusive bonus tracks on their digital version?
- Why are some releases not available as individual tracks?
- Are the samples of the music in the player the same quality as those I will be buying?
- Who do I contact if I have a shop problem or an issue with my order?
- How long will my downloads remain in the 'My Downloads' area.
- I can't seem to get your player to work or listen to any samples of tunes?