Why are some releases not available as individual tracks?
Originally asked by Thomas on Jan 28, 2010 and asked 2783 times since.
Some releases, due to licensing issues, are available only as a 'bundle' (the whole collection only), others are specially priced samplers. If it's a Planet Mu specific track you can probably find it as an individual download on it's original release.
- I have found a bug with the site, who do I contact?
- All the tracks on your player seem really short, is this the length of the track I am buying?
- If I order several physical items including a pre-order item will it all get shipped at the same time?
- Where is the download link for the free mp3's w/ vinyl purchase?
- My order has not arrived, where is it?
- I have pre-ordered an item, when will I receive it?
- I can't get the my downloads page to work can you send me a link to the download?
- I have pre-ordered an item and the release date has been changed. Why is this?
- Does the Planet Mu Site collect Cookies?