All the tracks on your player seem really short, is this the length of the track I am buying?
Originally asked by Thomas on Jan 26, 2010 and asked 1227 times since.
No. The tracks in the player are only a sample of your tune and vary in length. When purchasing you will receive the full length track to download.
- I can't seem to get your player to work or listen to any samples of tunes?
- I have found a bug with the site, who do I contact?
- All the tracks on your player seem really short, is this the length of the track I am buying?
- If I order several physical items including a pre-order item will it all get shipped at the same time?
- Where is the download link for the free mp3's w/ vinyl purchase?
- My order has not arrived, where is it?
- I can't get the my downloads page to work can you send me a link to the download?
- I have pre-ordered an item, when will I receive it?
- I have pre-ordered an item and the release date has been changed. Why is this?
- Does the Planet Mu Site collect Cookies?